- KASHMIRI CHILLI POWDER, AN INDIAN VERSION OF CAYENNE PEPPER – Jhaveri’s Mast Kashmiri Chilli (Kashmiri Laal Mirch - these are milder dried chilies, deep red colored) Powder is mildly pungent and is acclaimed as a vibrant colour enhancer. Instantly imparts a vibrant red color to Indian cuisine curries, vegetables, sauces, soups, tandooris and stews with a hint of heat as well.
- TANDOORI CHICKEN, AN ICONIC SMOKY GRILLED APPETIZER - The secret to a good tandoori chicken lies in the way it has been marinated along with the right blend of yogurt and Jhaveri’s Mast Tandoori Chicken Masala. This tandoori masala is essentially added to the marinades for Chicken, Paneer, Mushroom, Vegetables or Meat to perk up any preparation and to have bright colours and charred flavour – be it a tikka, kabab or even gravy. It gives a spicy, smoky and aromatic flavour to your food.
- STATE OF ART PRODUCTION & QUALITY ASSURANCE - Our authentic complex spice blends have been passed down generations and have been perfected over the years. Manufactured in our new state-of-the art facility using sophisticated machinery, our spices are prepared after exhaustive research and deep understanding of consumer's need. Processed in the facility that also processes Wheat and Sesame seeds.
- HEALTH BENEFITS OF INDIAN SPICES - As Indians, we ensure that spices form the base of any dish. We are not satisfied with a dash of salt and a squeeze of sour lime, we need spices. If spices are consumed in moderation, you can derive health benefits, like - relieve you from digestive issues with the help of anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and anti-depressant properties, reduce your chances of anemia and alleviate common cold etc.
- IMPORTANCE OF THE SPICES / MASALA IN THE INDIAN KITCHEN - Spices play a significant role in the way we cook and consume food around the world. Every spice has its own flavoring and essence, and its addition or omission can literally make or break a dish. There are many spices we use in our day-to-day cooking, these include popular ones like cumin, black pepper, turmeric and coriander seeds.