- INGREDIENTS IN POWDER FORM – Chilli, Kashmiri Chilli, Coriander, Black Pepper, Cumin, Dry Ginger, Gar;lic Flakes, Onion Flakes, Stone Flower, Iodized Salt, Ajwain, Cloves Sticks, Kasuri Meethi Powder, Turmeric, Big Cardamom, Kachari, Asafetida, Cloves, Star Anise, Cassica Bark, Sesame Seeds
- JHAVERI’S MAST SHAHI CHICKEN MASALA - In this blend, the flavouring agents marginally predominate the taste elements. Consequently, the blend is less steeped in pungency. For chicken curry, this gives the right balance between the spice-elements and other ingredients in the dish.
- USAGES – Jhaveri’s Mast Shahi Chicken Masala Can be used in mildly flavoured non-veg cuisine, particularly those deriving its thickening foundation from tomato and onion.
- ROYAL & MUGHLAI - Jhaveri’s Mast Shahi Chicken Masala is a sweet, fragrant blend of ‘royal’ spices, ideal for flavouring egg, chicken, mutton, beef, or lamb curries. It can be added to any vegetable dish while preparing it to give it a royal touch of well-balanced aromas.
- STATE OF ART PRODUCTION & QUALITY ASSURANCE - Our authentic complex spice blends have been passed down generations and have been perfected over the years. Manufactured in our new state-of-the art facility using sophisticated machinery, our spices are prepared after exhaustive research and deep understanding of consumer's need. Processed in the facility that also processes Wheat and Sesame seeds.