- INGREDIENTS IN POWDER FORM – Chilli, Turmeric, Corriander, Kashmiri Chilli, Black Pepper, Jeera, Cassiac Bark, Iodized Salt, Asafetida, Curry Leaves, Split Chikpeas, Tur (Red Gram), Rice, Whole Fenugreek
- IN THE MOOD OF SOME SAMBHAR - Jhaveri’s Mast Sambhar Masala is a South Indian masala or spice mix which is added in sambar to give it a delicious aromatic flavour. Sambar has a very tasteful combination of a variety of dal and many chopped healthy fresh vegetables.
- USAGES – Sambhar or Sambar is one of the most delicious south Indian foods, often served as a side dish with rice and vegetable stir fry. There are different kinds of sambar – like – Idli sambar, Udupi sambhar etc. - Jhaveri’s Mast Sambhar Masala powder is the main ingredient that adds aroma and taste to the dish.
- EXPLORE THE SOUTH-INDIAN TASTE - Sambhar, one of the tastiest offerings from South India, due to its special and distinguished aroma & taste, is famous around the world. It is usually had as an accompaniment with rice and also popularly had with Dosas, Idlis and Vadas. Jhaveri’s Mast Sambhar Masala Powder is made from authentic and high-quality ingredients that will enhance the taste of your South Indian delicacies like never before.
- STATE OF ART PRODUCTION & QUALITY ASSURANCE - Our authentic complex spice blends have been passed down generations and have been perfected over the years. Manufactured in our new state-of-the art facility using sophisticated machinery, our spices are prepared after exhaustive research and deep understanding of consumer's need. Processed in the facility that also processes Wheat and Sesame seeds.