- TRESURED AROMATIC RAJASHAHI GARAM MASALA – Jhaveri’s Mast Rajashahi Garam Masala is a delicious blend of Indian spices, that can be an everyday seasoning for vegetables, dal, rajma, or your favorite nonveg dish. It is made from specially chosen whole spices (Coriander, Chilli, Cloves & Cloves Sticks, Cumin, Stone Flower, Bay Leaf, Iodized Salt, Cassica Bark) of the best origin. It not only flavours and add zing to your Indian food but also provides you with numerous health benefits.
- BIRYANI: ROYAL DELICACY, AUTHENTIC & TRADITIONAL - Jhaveri’s Mast Biryani Masala with Saffron (Kesar) is a more elaborate version of garam masala, incorporating a much wider variety of spices, herbs, and aromatics, and is perfect as a chicken biryani masala, a mutton biryani masala, or a veg biryani masala. It’s commonly used as a seasoning for biryani, pulao, and other rice dishes. The enticing aroma of biryani seasoned with an excellent Jhaveri’s Mast Biryani Masala is irresistible.
- ENJOY BOMBAY PAV BHAJIS AT HOME - Jhaveri’s Mast Pav Bhaji Masala is the blend of dry roasted spices (Kashmiri Chilli, Corriander, Cumin, Fennel Seeds, Stone Flower, Bay Leaf, White Pepper, Carom Seeds, Cloves & Cloves Sticks, Green Cardamom, Iodized Salt, Cassica Bark, Black Salt, Kachari, Turmeric) that goes in the Mumbai’s famous street food pav bhaji recipe. This aromatic spice mix is added to the mashed vegetable mix which lifts the aroma and taste of the bhaji recipe.
- KITCHEN KING - EXPLORE THE “CURRY” EXPERIENCE - Jhaveri’s Mast Kitchen King Masala is the classic blend of dry roasted spices that gives vegetable curries a lordly taste and a mild, subdued flavour. Being coriander and turmeric based, the blend gives curry an appetizing golden hue. It is the recommended blend to prepare India's much loved vegetarian dish, Ideal for vegetable & paneer dishes with mild curry.
- ZINGY, TANGY & SLIGHTLY HOT CHAT MASALA - Jhaveri’s Mast Chaat Masala is an all-purpose Indian spice mix that adds a boost of flavor to a variety of dishes. The powdery spice gets its distinctive flavor from black salt. Sometimes used as a spice in cooking, chaat masala is most often sprinkled as a garnish on salads, Indian cuisine snacks or street food chaats (savory Indian-style snacks), drinks like Indian-style lemonade, and meals like curries and dals.