- TRESURED AROMATIC RAJASHAHI GARAM MASALA – Jhaveri’s Mast Rajashahi Garam Masala is a delicious blend of Indian spices, that can be an everyday seasoning for vegetables, dal, rajma, or your favorite nonveg dish. It is made from specially chosen whole spices (Coriander, Chilli, Cloves & Cloves Sticks, Cumin, Stone Flower, Bay Leaf, Iodized Salt, Cassica Bark) of the best origin. It not only flavours and add zing to your Indian food but also provides you with numerous health benefits.
- KITCHEN KING - EXPLORE THE “CURRY” EXPERIENCE - Jhaveri’s Mast Kitchen King Masala is the classic blend of dry roasted spices that gives vegetable curries a lordly taste and a mild, subdued flavour. Being coriander and turmeric based, the blend gives curry an appetizing golden hue. It is the recommended blend to prepare India's much loved vegetarian dish, Ideal for vegetable & paneer dishes with mild curry.
- BIRYANI: ROYAL DELICACY, AUTHENTIC & TRADITIONAL - Jhaveri’s Mast Biryani Masala with Saffron (Kesar) is a more elaborate version of garam masala, incorporating a much wider variety of spices, herbs, and aromatics, and is perfect as a chicken biryani masala, a mutton biryani masala, or a veg biryani masala. It’s commonly used as a seasoning for biryani, pulao, and other rice dishes. The enticing aroma of biryani seasoned with an excellent Jhaveri’s Mast Biryani Masala is irresistible.
- JHAVERI’S MAST TURMERIC POWDER – It is an unforgettable spice, key coloring and flavoring agent in curries, produced from pure turmeric rootstalks and is packed with curcumin, a strong antioxidant with powerful anti-inflammatory properties. In India turmeric is always added at the beginning of the cooking process and sauteed with other aromatics, and responsible for the color of curry. Turmeric can support joint health, a strong digestive system and natural healing.
- STATE OF ART PRODUCTION & QUALITY ASSURANCE - Our authentic complex spice blends have been passed down generations and have been perfected over the years. Manufactured in our new state-of-the art facility using sophisticated machinery, our spices are prepared after exhaustive research and deep understanding of consumer's need. Processed in the facility that also processes Wheat and Sesame seeds.